Saturday 11 July 2015

Nerves of Steel?

As some of you know, I no longer am working at Michaels. With my back being what it is, I decided that it would be the best to leave and pursue a job/career where I couldn't potentially make it worse.

So I applied to a mortgage company for back office work. And got it. So I start this coming week and am a bundle of nerves. This past week, I have basically wanted to get on a sleeping pattern and get into a schedule that would be beneficial for the new office job. Unfortunately, my mind set was more like that this was the last week of summer break before school starts up. So I was up late every night watching movies or playing games, yet I would still wake up when my alarm would go off, but sometimes hit snooze way too much. I did do my laundry and get that in order for next week. It is just so weird to be going from something I did for so long to something brand new. I am excited and scared and ready to learn. Fingers crossed I don't flub up too badly.

"You already know the ending to this story. You can only draw it so many ways." - Henry Carver Push

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts are with you..you will be aweaome.. patince with yourself.. it is a big learning curve..

    ReplyDelete